My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Winter Skin Care Tip to Keep Your Elbows Looking Sexy All Season

Oh great. Winter has barely begun and my skin is basically about to shrivel up and blow away. But while I may not have a solution for the deep crack in the skin near my right thumbnail (owww! wtf?), I do have one easy winter skin tip to share with you.
1209-grapefruit_elbows_bd.jpg
I learned this one from Glamour's beauty director--it's an old-school trick for keeping your elbows from looking all flaky and chafed during the winter months. And it really couldn't be any easier: Just eat a grapefruit, then sit with your elbows propped in the two hollowed-out halves for a while; the natural citric acid gently exfoliates away dull, dry skin. I do it while reading an "Us Weekly" for 10 or 15 minutes pre-shower, and I swear it makes a difference. I love eating grapefruits anyway, so this is one winter skin trick I've had no problem sticking with.


Read More http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2010/12/heres-a-fun-and-fruity-winter.html#ixzz0fo1C05Ci

No comments:

Post a Comment